Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 24, 2010

Carlyne & Evan

Carlyne & Evan were married on May 29th. This was my 1st time photographing a Filipino ceremony, I love to see how ceremonies are performed in different cultures. Everything about this wedding was perfection, beautiful couple, beautiful day and beautiful venues! After their ceremony at Heinz Chapel it was off to the newly renovated University Club for an amazing reception!







Look how gorgeous this girl is! I could have shot bridals of her all day long: (loved her flowers too, florist - Hepatica)
















Love Evan's expression here!
























I am digging this angle of the Chapel:






























Chaz the tee shirt guy down in Pitt gave them some free shirts!






Carlyne's one photo request was by the Pitt Panther. =)












Loving the details!




Carlyne & Evan did a spectacular first dance!


And they let me grab them for a few dusk shots, =)


my view:


Ben's view: (hiring 2 photographers is always an advantage)






Congratualtions Carlyne & Evan! I loved working with you both!