Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


February 7, 2009

Jen & Cory

Congratulations to Jen & Cory on their wedding! They had a beautiful winter day in December and I had a great time capturing their day!





Guys it is always a GREAT idea to send your bride flowers when she's getting ready.


My most FAVORITE "capturing the groom's expression as the bride walks down the aisle" photo ever! The look on Cory's face, you can see how much he loves Jen, and I LOVE how all the ringbearers are watching him:




Love this shot:




I admit I was a little nervous about the BIG bridal party, that's 26 people there! They were awesome though!


What a great place for portraits!




They are GORGEOUS!


And did I mention it was FREEZING and pretty icy out, you certainly can't tell from their expressions though, you guys were great!








One more by the tree with the ice-skaters:




Christy & Chris who's wedding I shot in 2007, it was so great to see you guys!!


I also got to work with my favorite videographer that day Dawn Brennan, we always make a great team.

Congratulations again Jen & Cory!!!