Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 16, 2007

Christy & Chris

Congratulations to Christy and Chris on their wedding. They had a BEAUTIFUL fall wedding in the mountains last month which was a total blast. They also got married in the same church that Chris's parents did, I thought that was really neat. These guys are SO MUCH FUN also, I had an absolute blast with them, and they were up for anything picture wise. I also got to work with my favorite videographer Dawn Brennan, who did an outstanding job. She also created a love story montage for Christy & Chris which was played at the reception, and the guests LOVED it, I've never seen a crowd so worked up. And again, photo overload on my behalf because I have way too many favorites, and you can see more in their slideshow HERE. Congrats again Christy and Chris, and enjoy your upcoming honeymoon!







The party bus:

I love the colors reflecting in the water, and Christy is just gorgeous:


Wow, look at Chris's eyes!

LOL, this guy rowed up above and was just sitting there is his little canoe the entire time.






We caught the end of the sunset just in time.

Nice butt grab, lol.

Dawn, Chris, Christy and I, this was taken at the end of the night, so we're a bit sweaty, but I love when I get a picture with my couples. =)