Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 6, 2007

Heidi & Josh Trash the Dress!

I recently did my very 1st Trash the Dress session with Heidi & Josh. If you are not familiar with the Trash the Dress concept, you can visit www.trashthedress.com This session had been a work in the making since I shot Heidi and Josh's engagement pictures back in the spring, and I couldn't wait to put my own spin on the Trash the Dress Fad. Instead of dirty and muddy we just had FUN. We started out nice and sweet with a horse and a trampoline, and then since Josh is a firefighter, we did the trashing fireman style, and ended in a lake. Heidi and Josh were such good sports about everything, I don't think Josh realized he was going to get wet too, but he played along. You guys are AWESOME and I had so much fun with you both!!! And total photo overboard now because I have so many favorites, along with a SLIDESHOW.








Again, this girl is gorgeous.


Favorite:

They were just standing there waiting for the truck, I didn't even have to pose them.

And one thing I've learned being a photographer is that if you turn around, you sometimes find a photo opp., which is exactly what happened here. Josh caught what I was doing, he didn't realize he was in the reflection too though.




Reflection above in the truck.

And onto the real trashing:



Ok, sorry but this was not fair. He had a helmet!!