Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 12, 2007

Jayme & Mike's E-pics

Meet Jayme and Mike who are getting married next summer. We did an engagement session last month at Oglebay since that is where they are getting married, and I had a great time getting to know them. They are a very fun loving couple and they couldn't stop laughing the whole session, so I know they're wedding is going to be a blast. See you guys in June, can't wait!! =)



I love leave pictures.



Jayme asked me at the end of the session what my favorite picture was, and I already knew it was this one.





This was taken at the very end of the session, they were just goofing off. =)