Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


February 20, 2009

Jenny & Chris

My last wedding of 2008 was Jenny & Chris's. 1st off, what a beautiful day! Jenny and Chris got married on December 27th and it was 75 degrees out. We certainly took advantage of the great weather. After a beautiful ceremony at St. Mary's of the Mount church we headed off to the Omni for an AMAZING and FUN reception. Congratulations Jenny & Chris!!!!



Before the ceremony I took the guys outside for some shots, love these!













Seriously, can you believe this was the end of December? Thank you Mother Nature!






Jenny, you are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!




The bridal party brought sparklers for them, love this shot!


And then Jenny and Chris had some fun with the sparklers! I had never photographed sparklers before either, and I knew you could capture images drawing with them, so before the wedding my husband helped me practice. This image definitely makes my all time favorite list:






Thank you for having me spend the day with you Jenny and Chris, I had so much fun with you guys!