Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


February 8, 2009

Jen & Cory Slideshow


"What happened to the slideshows?" I've gotten asked this a lot, if you've followed my blog for a long time you probably know I used to post a slideshow with every wedding. Last year my computer crashed and I lost the software to make them for some time. I also was quite honestly a bit bored with them, they started to all look the same to me with the limited layouts, so I had been searching for awhile for something new to do. And so I'm excited to present a new style of slideshows!! Jen & Cory have the honors of being the 1st, enjoy!