Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 28, 2008

Sara & Bill


Congratulations to Sarah & Bill on their wedding! I had a GREAT time working with them and the day was PERFECT! Sara & Bill's wedding happened to fall on Pittsburgh's 250 anniversary celebration, and their reception was at the Sheraton at Station Square which provided an amazing view of the big firework show held that night. And we had a great photo op with the fireworks! Faves below:




Some getting ready shots:


The ceremony was at St. Paul's, which has an AWESOME reflective floor:




Love all the tulle:


I had lots of fun with Sara's veil:






Some reception details:


1st dance:


My competition:


How many people are lucky enough to have fireworks on their wedding day?! The last page in their album is going to be so cool!


Congratulations Sara & Bill, I loved working with you!