Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 5, 2008

Molly & Dave

Congratulations to Molly and Dave on their recent wedding! Molly and Dave choose 2 of Pittsburgh's most beautiful spots for their wedding, St. Bernard's church in Mt. Lebanon and the Priory for their reception. I definitely had fun capturing the beauty in both locations. The day was amazing! And Molly was honestly one of the calmest brides I've ever seen, both her Dave really let themselves enjoy the day:




I photographed Molly and Dave's rehearsal dinner the night before, I love this shot:


I love how Molly's mom and dad both walked her down:


I don't normally blog a lot of church pictures, but I wanted to show how amazing St. Bernard's is inside:




Love the architecture:






Molly and Dave on the Molly's Trolley (very appropriate!) This might be my favorite of the day:


The girls, Molly's 2 sisters and Dave's sister are beside her:


And the guys, with focus on Dave:


With the Priory in the background:




Seriously, they are a BEAUTIFUL couple:






The Priory has some great stained glass inside so we took advantage of that also:




Since the Priory has a great balcony, every time I work there I try to arrange a group shot with all the guests:


Way to go Dave!!


And the bling, GORGEOUS flowers by the very talented April of MOCHA ROSE


Thank you for having me as part of your day Molly and Dave!!