Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 14, 2008

Monica & Kevin

Congratulations to Monica and Kevin on their wedding! They had both their ceremony and reception at the Hilton Garden Inn at Southpointe, it was a great venue. Monica and Kevin also scheduled about 2 hours with me for their portraits and we hit multiple locations downtown, I was in my glory shooting them.



To give us more picture time Monica and Kevin choose to see each other before the ceremony, I caught him seeing her for the 1st time here, I love his expression:


The bridal party:




Ok, I need to explain this one: The PGH Bombsquad was at the Overlook that day for a festival. One of the groomsmen thought it would be funny if we could handcuff them together and found a willing officer to set this up:


Gorgeous:


I have such amazingly good-looking couples:




A few at Phipps:






Monica is Hindu and Kevin is Christian, so they had a dual ceremony:


I thought this would make a nice spread in their album:


And we were fortunate enough to catch an amazing sunset:


A few reception shots:


Congratulations Monica and Kevin, the day was BEAUTIFUL!