Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 20, 2008

Laura & Matt


Congratulations to Laura & Matt who tied the knot at the end of September. I had a great time shooting their day! Same faves below:




Laura coming down the stairs and her parents seeing her dressed:


Laura's dog was too cute not to blog:






Exit out of the church:








It actually rained during our portrait time, but then let up, so I was thrilled we were able to get some outdoor shots:


Laura's only request:


We headed into the WET woods to get these, Laura joked I was making her do a trash the dress session, lol. I think it was worth it though, and she kept clean:








How neat is this, Laura's parents had just celebrated their anniversary, and their reception was at the SAME hall in the SAME room! How cool, so of course I wanted to make some sort of picture of it:


Your day was awesome Laura & Matt!