Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 25, 2007

Emily & Rob

May 12th took me to Emily and Rob's wedding. Click HERE for their slideshow. They got married outside at Oakmont Country Club, it couldn't have been prettier. Only thing was there were some golfers doing their thing on the courses behind where the ceremony was held, and all these tiny little guys ended up in my pictures when Emily and Rob were exchanging their vows. Let's just say thank goodness for Photoshop. =) Emily and Rob are an awesome couple though, instead of handing favors out at their wedding, they made a donation, how great is that. I don't think Emily's gorgeous smile ever came off her face either, she was just beaming all night, it was infectous! And EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE was up and dancing the night away, even my super wide angle lens couldn't take in the whole crowd! Thanks again for having me be a part of your day and congrats again Emily & Rob!





What a great cake!

I love this one of Emily dancing with her dad