Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 3, 2007

Katrina & Mike

Another gorgeous day, another gorgeous wedding, and another gorgeous bride who's smile never came off her face. I have so many favorite pictures from Katrina and Mike's wedding on May 19th, it's not even funny. Click HERE for more pics in their slideshow. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and we had so many great photo locations afterwards, I was in my glory. Katrina and Mike made me feel right at home, they even invited me to ride on their charter bus with them. Katrina planned some great twists on traditional wedding customs also, they had their guests do a lavender toss after the ceremony (and it smelled wonderful!) and then Katrina and Mike had a pie cutting, which was really cool. Congratulations again guys, your day was truly beautiful and memorable!






I have a new fascination with sun images



Love the pie topper!

This was the best bridal dance I've ever seen!

How many grooms get to body surf into the crowd to their bride? Way to go!