Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 18, 2007

Lori & Matt

May 5th took me to Lori and Matt's wedding. I honestly don't think I've ever seen 2 people so in love, their pictures just speak for themselves. Everything about their day was wonderful, their ceremony was beautiful, the bridal party was up for anything, and the reception was a blast, everyone was up and dancing all night long. Congratulations again Lori and Matt, I know you guys are going to share a remarkable life together. And let's not forget their slideshow! Click HERE for highlights!


I think this is my favorite shot of the day (100% candid), Lori looks so gorgeous

Awesome peek-a-boo window on the inside church doors

Lots of emotion







Lori surprised Matt with a Steeler garter, which he quickly tossed cause he's an Eagles fan, but he'll change his ways marrying into a Steeler family!


My good friend DJ Steve kept the party going all night! (dj_stevebeaumont@yahoo.com)
Even Lori's grandma was getting down!