Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 4, 2007

Colleen & Frank

Colleen and Frank got married 2 weeks ago, everything about their day was perfect...the weather, the mood, everything. I'm so glad I was invited to capture it all. Colleen was simply stunning, Frank's big Italian family was so much fun, and their nieces and nephews were so adorable (I'm a sucker for kids at weddings). Click HERE to see their slideshow. Also check out the guy on the motorcycle who drove up before the ceremony below, Frank wanted his picture with "Gene Simmons", I'm still cracking up! Congrats again Colleen and Frank!