Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 7, 2010

Photos in the Park


1st annual Photos in the Park was a success! Considering I threw this together in less then week's time, I was very happy with the turnout. Stay tuned, I'll announce another mini session marathon for early spring!



1st up was Ginger and her amazing family. Ginger is also a local photographer, and it is always such an honor when another photographer asks you to take their pictures. =D
























Next came Heather & Rob, whose wedding I shot in 2006, and their 2 year old daughter Maddie:


















3rd is Megan & Michael and their pup Pete, (they will be starring in one of my bridal parties next year!)


















And I ended with Jennifer & John whose wedding I shot last year:












This was so much fun! Thank you to all who came out!