Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 7, 2010

Shaleah & Jared e-pics


I recently met up with Shaleah & Jared to do their engagement session. The day of our session was rainy,grey and overcast…But since Shaleah & Jared were in from out of town and they are getting married next May we didn't really have the option to reschedule. And a little rain has never stopped me before! Shaleah's mother Mary(who I adore!) was worried we wouldn't get colorful pictures due to the conditions, so I made it my personal mission to get them pictures full of color!! =D



Love!!






Then off to my favorite indoor location for pictures:










The rain let up for about 5 minutes so we ran outside to grab a few without the umbrella












Don't know if you could get more colorful then that! WOOT!!






Then we headed to the Cathedral for a few inside there:




One of the classrooms has chairs with hearts cut out in the back, heck yes!










SO much fun doing a session with you Shaleah & Jared! Can't wait for the wedding!!