Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 7, 2010

Amanda & Pat


Amanda & Pat had an incredibly gorgeous day. They were married at the chapel at Duquesne University and held their reception at the 20th century club in Oakland.



Amanda wore a Pitt garter for Pat to include his alumni






Pat did a little wedding photography himself back in the day, always an honor for me!


WOW WOW WOW, check this girl out!!






I love how they were looking at each other during the ceremony!














































Hello to that sun flare!!!












The fabulous Andy Booth, he knows how to rock a party!!!


This hat is a Slovak tradition (which I was really really interested to learn since I am 50% Slovak!)


The bride's grandmother gets the honor of placing it on her head:


And then a chair dance, YES!!


Such a fun day Amanda & Pat, thank you so much for having me!!!