Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 13, 2010

Stephanie, Justin, Daniel, Ben & Max

You may remember Stephanie & Justin, they got married last September (click their names to see their wedding pictures!). I was so excited to learn they just added another beautiful addition to their family, baby Max! Max was born on Father's Day (how's that for a present?!?! And try topping that next Mother's Day Justin!, hah!) Max was a few weeks early, so I didn't get a chance to photograph him until he was 3 weeks old, but he was a superb little model, and we decided to mix up the session and do half newborn shots, half family shots. I love this family, they are the best!!













Would you look at that baby smile!! How couldn't he smile, he has the nicest parents ever, =)


Oh brotherly love!










Couldn't decide which one I liked better:


LOVE! Canvas worthy!




Max was having a great time sun bathing:




The little pine tree in these photos was actually the favors from Steph & Justin's wedding, I thought it was very symbolic to take a photo with one, they have a few planted behind their house. =)




One of my new props: yes funky baby hats are the in thing, =)








Holy gorgeous new mama!




These both just crack me up:


Oh, Max, that looks oh so comfortable!


Thank you for doing a session with me again Steph & Justin, I love seeing your family grow!!! =)