Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 3, 2010

Cori & Nate

Cori & Nate were married on a beautiful June day at St. Scholatica church followed by an amazing reception at the Pittsburgh Field Club. They are a great couple and I had a blast capturing their day for them!




Great something blue!!






I am in LOVE with the back of Cori's dress!


LOVE this shot!














This was the ring bearer's little brother, right as he destroyed Nate's boutonniere (thankfully he got a spare)












Way to go Cori!!


You may recognize Cori's sister Casey who is on her left, she was a bridesmaid in one of my weddings last fall. =)










Cori you are jaw-droppingly beautiful!














I told Cori & Nate that someday far in the future when they are in their golden years to place this photo over their rockers to enjoy. =)












Some of the details at the Field Club, which always does an AMAZING job!




PRICELESS!!








Autumn & Derek who's wedding I shot last October. =)




Congratulations Cori & Nate!!!!