Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 24, 2010

Samantha & Tovah & Jason

Meet baby Samantha and her parents. I recently got to do a small photo shoot for them to mark Samantha's entrance into the world! Samantha was 3 weeks old at the time of our session, (I generally like to do these within the 1st week of life) but she was a great little model. =)





I think Samantha was like "Hey Dad, what about me?!" hah....


Looks like she is smiling up at him!!


Samantha's siblings checking her out...


We didn't exclude the pups, 1st family photo:








Beautiful new family!!!





This picture is perfection to me, =)


Thank you for inviting me for a session Tovah and Jason, it was great getting to meet you!!