Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 17, 2009

Brianne & Adam

Congratulations to BRIANNE & ADAM on their recent wedding! Beautiful couple, beautiful day, need I say more! You guys are the best, I loved working with you! =)







All flowers by April of Mocha Rose Best florist ever!


This bible was Brianne's wedding present from Adam, I thought it would be appropriate to get a shot of their rings on it.




I love this shot:


And bubble exits are always great!






Brianne sent me this shot on facebook:


And this is the resulting picture:


Adam is a big golfer, so we got a few pictures on the green (reception at the Pittsburgh Field Club):






I like this shot of Adam scoping out his ring during their 1st dance:


Parent dances always make me emotional:


And you know I love to grab sunset picture when possible, and yes that was really the color of the sky, I did not photoshop it.


FUN reception!


I have gotten quite a few requests for sparkler heart pictures since I first did these last year. Always fun! And this was Brianne's very 1st time ever using a sparkler! She didn't do too bad. =)


And Jeremy Ganass was the DJ for the night, check him out if you're looking, he always does a remarkable job!

Congratulations Brianne and Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!