Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 7, 2009

Rachel & Chad

Congratulations to Rachel & Chad on their recent wedding. After a beautiful ceremony at Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, we headed to South Hills Country Club for an amazing reception. I had SO much fun with them too, Rachel & Chad and their entire families are some of the nicest people I have ever met, and I was thrilled to document their day for them. TONS of favorites below!






Rachel's flowers were so romantic, and she was also just an absolutely beautiful bride:




I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Rachel's dress:




One good looking bridal party!


And let's not forget the handsome groom:


Also love the pinstripes!!




Chad watching Rachel coming down the aisle:


And the church was beautiful inside:












The image on the left is one of my all time favorites ever, this might be appearing on my next business card:




I asked Rachel to spin for me:










Some of our night shots:




More reception pictures and the complete day in their slideshow. Congratualtions again Rachel & Chad!!!