Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 13, 2008

Melinda & Nick


Congratulations to Melinda and Nick! They had a great wedding in Wheeling, Wv, and I had so much fun with them, they were absolutely great to work with. After their ceremony and taking some pictures by the river, we headed for the reception at River City Ale Works. This place is really cool inside, so anyone getting married in Wheeling reading this, I highly recommend checking this venue out. You can see Melinda and Nick's slideshow HERE.



Are you kidding me?! BEAUTIFUL!








I usually like high color images, but I thought some of these looked good with an antique tone on them:






Love these ones! Melinda and Nick didn't move at all in the following 3 pictures, I just used different lenses on my camera:






I thought an animation would display this better than still images:


I love the overhang in the venue:


I've seen some really great dollar dances lately:


Melinda changed her dress at the end of the night, are you kidding me again! Hottie!


Congratulations Melinda and Nick, I loved being a part of your day!!