Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 30, 2008

Kallie & Zach


Congratulations to Kallie and Zach on their wedding! Kallie and Zach had a gorgeous Caribbean themed wedding at the Parador Inn which is located on the North Side. Kallie is also a very special person, she happens to be my husband's cousin, so I was completely thrilled to be able to document her wedding day. More in the slideshow HERE.



The Parador has some awesome rooms inside:


While the girls were getting ready, my uncle was enjoying some quality tv: =)


Kallie you are beautiful!








Happy couple:


Kallie's veil was incredible!




In the courtyard:


I'm loving the parrot and the tikki tree!




How cute were these babies waving at each other!?!


Father-daughter dance:


Favorite!


Congratulations U2 and welcome to the family Zach!!