Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 25, 2008

Amanda & Aaron


Congratulations to Amanda and Aaron! After a beautiful ceremony at their church, we headed to the Willow Room in Belle Vernon for their reception. This place is GORGEOUS, one of the prettiest venues I've ever worked in. Amanda and Aaron thank you so much for having me, your wedding was fantastic! More in the slideshow HERE.


Amanda is beyond stunning!


Amanda's mom putting her veil on, I love this moment:


Amanda's mom wanted a picture of her by her baby picture. How cute!




The church was beautiful:


The happy couple:


Gorgeous bride again:


It rained HARD during our shooting time, that didn't stop us from getting great pictures INDOORS! Love these on the elevator!!




Did I mention her fabulous shoes?!




This one just rings timeless to me:


They look so in love: (obviously)




Favorite!!!


Congratulations Amanda & Aaron!!!!!!!!