Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 11, 2011

Jessica & Jordan Epics


Meet Jessica & Jordan who are getting married this fall! I met up with them recently to do an engagement session. Absolutely LOVE these 2, I get to work with the BEST people!! =)


Jordan is in the air-force, so Jessica wanted to do a bit of a vintage theme for their session. Check and done! I am in LOVE with this image!!!




















You are just gorgeous girl!












Then a quick outfit change for a different look:


Who can resist Gus & Yai Yai's???






This is we photographers call the magic hour, the hour before sunset when you get this AMAZING golden light! For this reason I like to do sessions in the evening (or at sunrise if you're really brave!)










Then a quick jaunt over to the North Shore for a few dusk images:








See you guys in October!!! =)