Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 11, 2011

Caught Up!


A quick apology to my blog readers for not updating the blog at all this year!! (now updated from the past few months). Even though we were technically in our off season the past few months, we have been busy with a few winter weddings and portrait sessions, album designs, brideshows and we even opened a studio earlier this year!!
I have to be honest also, it's a lot easier to upload a gallery of pictures to Facebook, heck FB even tags them for me, which is way cool (but a bit freaky!) So head over there if you don't want to miss anything!! Click here -----> Facebook Page
Anyways, it's wedding season!!!! DingDingDing!!! We are SOOOOO excited for this year, and are already full swing into the season!! I'll do my best to keep this page current, so check bacckkkkkk!!
Just a sidenote as well that 2012 dates are going fast, we are over half way booked. If you are considering us for next year please contact me for availability. (And if we're booked I'll shoot you the names of some other great photographers!)

XOXO
Joanna