Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 22, 2010

Lauren & Chris E-pics


Meet Lauren & Chris who are tying the knot next summer. I met Lauren at a brideshow last year and knew instantly I wanted to photograph her wedding. And then I met her fiance Chris, and the feeling multiplied. They are just the nicest most adorable couple and I'm so excited they asked me to share in in this special time of their lives with them. =) We met up recently at their alma mater (where they met!), Duquesne University for an engagement session. Absolutely cannot wait for their wedding next year!!









LOVE THIS SHOT


They are both music majors, so we thought it appropriate to get some in the music building =D












Then a quick outfit change and we headed into a town for a few more:




Lauren you are so beautiful






X marks the spot??
















LOVE these also, you just never know what you're going to find when walking around town:




See you guys next year!!!!