Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 10, 2010

Dana & Stephen


Dana and Stephen had THE most gorgeous wedding in September at 7 Springs. It was really fun for us to get out of the city and go to the mountains, and we had the BEST time with these 2! HUGE Blog overload, because I loved every single aspect of this wedding!


Dana's dress was hanging from the ceiling when I got there:


Her dad had to get on a ladder to get it down, and her little nephew was also eager to help =)


Hello STUNNING bride! The wind picked up her dress in the picture on the right, I liked the effect.




Loved this color combo!!!!








Not only do they make a gorgeous couple, they are just the nicest people. =)


The kids peeking out of the cry room before the ceremony started:














On the way to the church I spotted a huge field of ragweed. You know I am ALL about fields, so big thank you Dana & Stephen for allowing me to take you here for a few shots!


LOVE LOVE LOVE


Again, you are a KNOCK-OUT Dana!!




=D =D And they have a great sense of humor =D =D














THEY RODE THE SKI LIFT =D








This sent me into total photographer glory, what an absolutely AWESOME couple!!!


After I came home and looked through these pictures I noticed they didn't have the bar over them! You guys are BRAVE, and nuts, lol….




So how did we do those? I climbed a ladder (with my gear, ack!) and shot from the controller room, and Ben rode behind them =D


I love this shot, but also wanted to show off the back of the girl's dresses:


And then off for more pictures!! Dana & Stephen allotted me almost 2 HOURS for pictures, that is what I call a VERY smart couple. =)










I am in LOVE with this shot:












Really really like their rings, very unique!








Stephen with his GREAT grandmother who is in her nineties. =)




LOVED LOVED LOVED working with you Dana & Stephen!!!