Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 21, 2009

Michaela & Dave

Michaela & Dave had a beautiful October wedding at the Century Inn in Scenery Hill. I loved their intimate ceremony and also their color scheme, and the day was just perfect! Congratulations to you both!



LOVE Michaela's shoes!


And she made a beautiful bride!


Also love the girls' shawls and flowers:


And the guys ties:


I caught this of Michaela & Dad walking though the clearing on their way down the aisle:


The day was beautiful, I love fall colors!




























Lindsey & Mike from April, it was great seeing you!


Congrats Michaela & Dave!!!!