Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 1, 2009

Amy & Jaison Vegas

After Amy & Jaison's Pittsburgh wedding we headed to Vegas for a day after shoot. This was my 1st time in the big city and I am so happy Amy & Jaison asked me to come along with them, it was definitely a fun experience!




I think the image on the left is my favorite. They were so much to work with!


Since it was almost 100 degrees that day we grabbed a lot of indoor shots


Vegas wouldn't be Vegas without some slots!


And Vegas wouldn't be Vegas without a little Elvis either (no pun intended) =)


Some of the bridal party even came with us!




Amy & Jaison were up for anything, including dancing in the middle of the mall.




And then they took a boat ride on a gondola in the Venetian, this was probably the most romantic thing I've ever seen:






Me in action:






A few in the amazing Bellagio:


Now that's a view!


Spinning the camera:


And then we were treated to a great show by the great Bellagio fountain!


Kinda made the one at Station Square look very small, lol




Group shot with my husband and Candace from Pittsburgh Wedding DVD


Thank you so much for having us spend the weekend with you Amy & Jaison, it was so much fun!