Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 19, 2009

Breanne & Matt

I spent May 24th with Breanne and Matt. What happens when you mix one big Italian family with one big Jewish family? A FUN FUN DAY!!! Everything took place at the wonderful Grand Hall at the Priory, which is one of my favorites venues in the city. The day was simply amazing!







I caught this shot of Bre in the mirror, love the roses:


How do I end up with such gorgeous couples?


And this was the CUTEST ring bearer ever! He hammed it up for me all day long!


Guys before the ceremony:


The details, ceremony and reception were both in the main room of the Grand Hall:














Oh yes, that is my color:


Bre, you are just beautiful!




I didn't even have to pose her, I find it hard to believe she has no model training:


Love these:






Chair dance - FUN!


Bre's mom set up this umbrella dance, where all the guest threw streamers at them, also FUN!!!!


End of night shots:




Congratulations Breanne & Matt! What an amazing day!!! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!