Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 12, 2009

Ashley & Matt

I spent May 23rd documenting Ashley & Matt's wedding. I had a gorgeous couple, gorgeous weather, and gorgeous locations, need I say more. Some faves below:







Ashley's dress, simple and stunning:


3 reasons why I love being a candid photographer:






Grabbed a quick shot of the guys before the ceremony:


Any finally the beautiful couple:


You know I am always looking for unique lighting, from this one angle in the church you could see the back windows reflecting off the alter wall:


I love when the church allows me to get frontal angles:




Seriously, they are perfect:




Flowers, flowers, flowers!!!






I think this should be a postcard:


All of the portraits were taken at Simmons Farm. Every year my husband and I take our children strawberry picking there, and last year I thought "wow, wouldn't this be an awesome location for wedding portraits!" And it just so happened the farm was right in between Ashley and Matt's ceremony and reception, so they obliged my desire to shoot there. I thank the owners of Simmons for so generously letting us use their property. (and if you're in the mood for home-grown strawberries, this is the week for them!!)




The tables at the amazing Bella Sera


Matt was on a dipping roll!




Congrats Matt and Ashley!!!!