Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 11, 2008

Lori & Scott

Congratulations to Lori & Scott on their wedding. They had a perfect day and I was thrilled to work with them!




Some pre-ceremony shots with Lori: and once again amazing flowers by Mocha Rose


Lori is GORGEOUS!!!


Lori's adorable nephew was the ringbearer, I love that he walked down the aisle with his blankie:




I liked their expressions here after they lit the unity candle:








Wow, the sun was going down during our portrait session and popping in and out of the trees, LOVE this one:




Lori surprised Scott with a Mr. Met groom's cake:


And their rings on the cake:


Congratulations Lori and Scott, the day was BEAUTIFUL!