Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 17, 2008

Julianne & Tim

I had the honor of photographing my cousin Julianne's wedding on October 11th. Julianne & Tim are high school sweethearts and absolutely perfect for each other. Not to mention they had the perfect fall day for a wedding. It truly was an amazing day.




I loved the sun coming through the window:


Julianne is BEAUTIFUL:


The girls, I love how all the colors just go together:


The handsome groom Tim:




I LOVE the stained glass in the church, their wedding album is going to look so cool:




Gorgeous couple:


Our original portrait location didn't really work out, so while driving I spotted a field of weeds I wanted to use and Julianne & Tim agreed:




Who knew weeds could be so beautiful, Note: *Have trust in your photographer* Sometimes the oddest places make the best scenery for pictures.




I love this one:


Awesome shadows, this shot wasn't posed either:






FUN reception!


Picture by my 8 year old Josh, he actually does pretty good with my cameras: (future assistant in the making)


Congratulations Julianne & Tim!!! XOXO