Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 12, 2008

My kids


I had the 1st week of June off and spent some much needed time doing some family outings. We took advantage of the 90 degree weather and headed out to Raccoon State Park for a day where there's a beach. It's not the ocean, but you can't beat it for something local.










My 3 kids all together:


Up on the North Side there is a park where the squirrels are so tame you can feed them out of your hand (unshelled peanuts are their preferred treat):


Strawberry picking, Ella helped herself out in the field.