Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 19, 2008

Michelle & Dan


Congratulations to Michelle and Dan on their recent wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony at Grace United Methodist Church followed by an amazing reception at Nemacolin Country Club in Beallsville, PA. The day was perfect in every way. Michelle and Dan are two of the nicest people I have ever met also, and I truly enjoyed being able to capture their day for them. More in the slideshow HERE.


Dan watching Michelle walk down the aisle.


Bubble exit:






You know I love sun flare:


So cute!




I got poison ivy from taking this photo, it was worth it though.


The bridal party from a different angle.




This is my favorite time of day to shoot, right before the sun sets, you get amazing golden light:






Congratulations Michelle and Dan, your day was beautiful!