Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 18, 2007

Valerie & Scott

Congratulations to Valerie and Scott on their recent wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony at Heinz Chapel, followed by a great reception at Fox Chapel's Racquet Club. These 2 are so in love and so easy going also, they made my job really easy. I truly enjoyed spending your day with you! Thank you for having me and Merry Christmas!! And of course a slideshow HERE.



Valerie is GORGEOUS.


Heinz Chapel is amazing inside, I love working there.








Bling on a nutcracker =)

Valerie dancing with her dad above

(maybe my favorite image) I caught them admiring the rings during a slowdance: