Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


December 11, 2007

Amanda & Don E-pics

I spent one of the last nice days of the year with Amanda and Don shooting their engagement session. These guys are alot of fun and I love how they joke and interact with each other. I'm very excited for their upcoming wedding in May, they have some very cool things planned for their big day. See you in the Spring, can't wait!




Amanda had a lot of great ideas for playground shots, these are a few of my favorites.




I found a muddy puddle and got somewhat of a reflection.