Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 14, 2007

Julie & Jason

Julie and Jason tied the knot on May 27th, they had an awesome day. I swear, it is the year of gorgeous brides, Julie was simply stunning. These 2 win the award for dancing together all night long also, I don't think they ever left the dance floor, and either did most of their guests for that matter, it was a good time! Click HERE to see their slideshow!



Julie has the same shot putting the garter on from her sister's wedding, I was happy to recreate this for her



Love it! What a crazy bunch!




Julie's dad, look how in love with her he is

Julie's adorable niece started to steal the show!