Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 13, 2007

Sarah and Jim

And the 2007 wedding season has officialy kicked off! I'm so excited for this upcoming year. It started on March 3rd.
Can we say hot?! I had the honor of photographing Sarah and Jim's wedding 2 Saturdays ago, and this bride was on fire! Check out their slideshow here: sarahjim (make sure your volume is on and if you linked from inside my website to turn that music off) Sarah had red shoes for her reception, and it's so ironic because I had just seen pictures a few days beforehand of a bride wearing red shoes, and I actually wanted to ask one of my 2007 brides to wear them. So call this fate. Sarah and Jim had an awesome wedding though, you would not believe how creative Sarah and her mother are, they hand-crafted so many of the wedding details, everything from gorgeous red capes for the bridesmaids right down to Sarah's beautiful bouquet. They had such a fun reception also, everyone was up and dancing, they even had a limbo going with a boa! Congrats again you 2, it was truly a memorable day.