Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 30, 2007

Great little camera

So my oldest child turned 7 yesterday, and believe it or not all he wanted for his birthday was a digital camera (and a power ranger). Talk about following in the family footsteps, he really makes me proud! He's already taken some great shots, I'm hoping he maintains the interest and I can make him my official second shooter when he's older. So I bought him a Casio exilim:
This is a phenomenal little camera. This particular one is 7.2 megapixels, model z70. And while, I'm a Canon girl at heart, my pro gear is Canon, these Casios's are all amazing. I have one that is going on 3 years old which I carry in my purse, and it still acts like the day I bought it. 1st off is their nice size, they are nice and thin and you can easily slip it into your pocket. They also have excellent battery life, instant start up, nice big screens, and a nice sturdy aluminum body, no plastic parts. I wanted to post this here just in case any of my brides are in search of a new camera (think honeymoon!) I give these my highest recommendation. Go Casio!