Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 12, 2010

Lesley & Brad E-pics

Meet Lesley & Brad who are getting married next May. I spent an evening with them a few weeks ago capturing some engagement pictures for them. It actually rained (heavily) 2x during our session, but we waited it out both times and got a nice variety of day and night shots. They are a super sweet couple and I can't wait for their wedding next year!!





They told me they practiced the pickup shot before the session, so cute!






This was just before the 1st rain:




You are just stunning Lesley!






In the very background above the bridge is St. Mary's of the Mount, the church where they are getting married at: