Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


January 19, 2010

Krista & Justin

Meet Krista & Justin! They tied the knot in November and had an absolutely beautiful day! I also went to high school with Justin, so I was very honored when he asked me to photograph his wedding. =)







Good looking couple! You were gorgeous Krista!


Krista & Justin wanted some pictures at their Alma mater Duquesne, so they choose to see each other beforehand for some daylight shots.














St. Malacy's church in Kennedy, beautiful!














Their reception was at the Embassy Suites in Moon, which has a great lobby in it, so we took advantage of that for some more pictures.


And an end of the night shot in the glass elevator:


See more of Krista & Justin's day in their slideshow. Congrats U2 and thank you for having me!