Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


November 4, 2009

Tiffany & Larry

Tiffany & Larry got got married in September at the Highland Park fountain and held their reception at the Pittsburgh Zoo Water's Edge. This was my 1st wedding at the zoo, so I was very excited, It was a beautiful fun-filled day, congratulations to you both!!





I love fall flowers! Tiffany's gorgeous bouquet was by Flowers by Stacy.


Tiffany was stunning and Larry made a handsome groom:


















Tiffany's something blue, love it!






When we got to the zoo there was a spectacular sunset:


The animals that participated in the day: My husband served as my second shooter, and captured all of these while I was with Tiffany & Larry, great job Ben! And I have to say the possum looks like he belongs in Ratatouille. =)


Love the sharks behind the candy buffet, and they also had animal crackers out, so I used those for their rings:


Wedding pictures with the polar bears, what's not to love!






Hey little ringbearer, we caught you by the cake, =)


Tiffany & Larry also had a caricature artist, the famous SAM THONG, I am a big fan of his work:


And this is the exact picture I had in my head to take in the shark tunnel, and I was prepared to wait all night for one to swim overhead, luckily we got the shot in less than a minute!


And I also want to mention Jodi from Accents Unlimited who served as the coordinator and helped put much of the day together and the VERY TALENTED Dawn Brennan of DMB videography who was my partner in crime for the day.
Congratulations Tiffany & Larry, your day was amazing!