Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 6, 2009

2008 Clients

A very friendly reminder, for those of you who married in 2008 and who I still owe a wedding album to: If you order your album this month I will be able to provide a quick turn-around time for you with your album design. Please email me your image selections or any questions. My wedding season starts full swing in April, and after that I will quickly get busy with 2009. And of course since a blog post is worthless without pictures, here are a few of a recent album I did: