Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


February 6, 2008

Funny wedding dance

Alright, so I FINALLY updated my actual website with 2007 pictures, something that has been long over due. My mom also showed me this video she found on youtube with the funniest wedding dance in the world. Apparently it's been viewed like 3 million times, and the couple had appeared on a few tv shows for it, but for some reason I'm just now learning about it. But it's gooood, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: CLICK HERE. I've watched it at least a dozen times already. Enjoy! =)