Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


January 10, 2008

2008 availability

I have been flooded with inquiries since the new year for 2008 dates. I will only be accepting about 7-8 more weddings this year before my schedule is filled. Please contact me for availability, and if I am booked I will refer you to some other photographers with a similar style to mine. Also a reminder I cannot hold dates without a signed contract and deposit. 2009 is also starting to book, if you are considering me for a 2009 date, do not delay. Thank you to all my clients and thank you for a WONDERFUL 2007 (one more wedding to be blogged still). I'm looking forward to an awesome 2008. Wedding season kicks off in March, I can't wait!!!!!!