Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


April 9, 2007

Angela and Tim's E-pics

I spent an afternoon with Angela and Tim shooting their engagement pictures around town. We had a great time, these guys are really easy to work with. I love when I get to spend some time with my brides and grooms before the wedding, it really gives me a chance to get to know them and also see how they react to the camera before the big day, which ultimately makes for better wedding pictures. Angela and Tim are saying their I dos in June, I'm looking forward to their wedding! Also, check out their silhouette shot, I think it is one of my new favorite images of all time.